Thursday, January 7, 2010

How do you prefer to apply pressed powder?

I usually use loose powder, I shied away from pressed because of the unnatural look, but it is really convenient and great for traveling [something I do a lot]. Would you recommend a sponge, brush, or cotton balls? I am not sure, but I think the sponge caused me to break out a little on my chin. What size should the brush be? How should I use the cotton balls? Stroke up or down?





Thanks in advance :)How do you prefer to apply pressed powder?
Using a brush is the best way, in my opinion.


Use downward strokes when applying, a medium sized brush would be fine.


Nothing too big or fluffy because then it would just go everywhere.How do you prefer to apply pressed powder?
For me, the sponge-brush they give you with the compact always breaks out my face and makes the lines more noticeable. I prefer a long/loose bristled brush, because it sill gives the same great coverage, while allowing my skin to breathe. :]
I like using a big, fluffy brush. Whenever I use a sponge it looks caky. I've never tried cotton balls, but it doesn't sound like it would work.
Kabuki brush
I don't know the answer of your question. I googled but I couldn't find any clear answer for you. Sorry! Hope others can help you.
I use a kinda fluffy puff/sponge
i would use a big fluffy kabuki brush or a puff
use one of those rlly cool powder puffs..they are fluffy
  • guy myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment