Thursday, January 7, 2010

What's the best way to apply pressed powder foundation?

Specifically I'm talking about MAC Studio Fix Powder + Foundation. I use a large brush (kind of like a kabuki brush). Should I be buffing the product into the skin using circular motions, or do I just lightly sweep it over my face as if I was using a loose powder? Any tips would be great!What's the best way to apply pressed powder foundation?
Are you using both Fix powder and Fix foundation together? The Fix powder is supposed to be used as foundation alone. If you use the liquid Fix you should use the Select Sheer powder with it. I just sweep it across my face tho.What's the best way to apply pressed powder foundation?
brushing motion as it evenly distributes the powder.you should put it on like you do with blusher.
If buff it in hard it circular motions using a Kabuki Brush.
I just brush it over my face as if it were a loose powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment