Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is your favorite drugstore pressed powder?

I've been using Maybelline Dream Matte Powder and its pretty nice. I like the coverage, and the texture...but it wont stay on. It fades fast and gets all cakey if i sweat.


Any suggestions on a different powder?


I was thinking about getting the Loreal True Match is that any good?What is your favorite drugstore pressed powder?
boots No7 translucent powder. It's great!What is your favorite drugstore pressed powder?
Loreal True Macth super blendable power is the bestttt ever from Drug Store I hit pan and i cant wait to get a new one, this when Im not using MAC!
Rimmel's Matte powder is what I was using b4 I switched to mineral makeup. I'll be using that for my wedding because the coverage was awesome underneath my Rimmel Lasting Finish liquid makeup. Its $4 at Target and Wal-Mart





http://www.rimmellondon.com/US/products/鈥?/a>


http://www.rimmellondon.com/US/products/鈥?/a>
I like the L'Oreal True Match. I've been using it for about five years, and it's as good as many others I've tried. You really can get a good match to your skin tone, and it's inexpensive, too.
rimmel london - pressed powder its amazin
I have been using Mac Mineralize Skin Finish Powder and OMG it is sooooo good i love it. Feels really smooth when i put it on my foundation and it really does last a long time i reckon i wont have to buy another one for a year !! Plus its meant to have natural minerals in it which are good for you well they are better than lots of chemicals and stuff :) xx
I just bought bourjois mineral eclat powder and its really good, it doesnt dry out my skin or go cakey but ive used other good ones i just cant remember off the top of my head x

No comments:

Post a Comment