Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the best brand/type of foundation, concealer, pressed powder?

Also, do I have to wear ALL three of them? What brand do you like best and which one do you wear(conealer, pressed powder, foundation, etc.)





Im also very pale if that matters, I just want to know which brand gives you the flawless natural look.





Link are aprreciated,





Thanks in advance!What is the best brand/type of foundation, concealer, pressed powder?
Almay is a very good brand.


I use foundation and pressed powder.


Make sure you use as little powder as possible,


you don't want to look powdery.


Good Luck!What is the best brand/type of foundation, concealer, pressed powder?
You can wear this on its own, thats what I do. I LOVE this foundation!!!





http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.aspx?p鈥?/a>





and since I have oily skin, I occasionally blot this white powder from clean and clear





http://www.amazon.com/Clean-Clear-Contro鈥?/a>
Mac
uh thanks for being rude to me when i dont even know youu...?

No comments:

Post a Comment