Thursday, January 7, 2010

What's the best loose powder and pressed powder for oily skin available in Australian stores?

I'm thinking of buying MAC blot loose powder and Revlon Colourstay Pressed Powder. Are these the best products for controlling oil and it is oil-free and for fair skin?What's the best loose powder and pressed powder for oily skin available in Australian stores?
i dont know.


but use blotting sheets.


like the ones from clean and clear they are awesome!


and you can use them without smudging your makeup by just pressing down where ever your face is oily:)What's the best loose powder and pressed powder for oily skin available in Australian stores?
If you have super oily skin don't buy a powder that is pressed in a compact. It contains more oils than the loose powders. I have the MAC Blot Powder in loose and it works wonders. I recommend it. It definitely does absorb oils. I also do recommend blotting sheets, you can get them at any store. They are more efficient.
The best pressed powder is Covergirl pressed powder. It lasts all day and feels great on my skin! I also really like maybelline mineral power loose powder. It is awesome! I'm not sure if these products are available in Austrilian stores, though.
  • guy myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment