Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the best way to use your pressed powder when it breaks?

I have a pressed powder compact that was dropped and broken. Now every time I open the compact little chunks go everywhere. When I try to use it, I find it difficult to get it on my make-up brush. Any Suggestions?What is the best way to use your pressed powder when it breaks?
Break it some more.





Store it in a closeable container.





Use it as a loose powder. *woot* :)What is the best way to use your pressed powder when it breaks?
Even though your compact is broken, you did not lose the quality of the pigment. If I was in that situation, I would place the remaining bits in the middle of a paper towel, close the paper towel, and continue crushing it into a powdery substance. At that point you can use it as a loose sheer powder and just dust it onto your face. Good luck!
I would recomend purchasing another one. If it is split in a few big pieces, then I'm sure that you could manage with that for awhile. If it is shattered, I think that there is no other option than getting another one. You may be able to use the shattered powder at home in the morning, but if you go out, buy another one.
i had the same problem and i turned it into a lose powder foundation...i collected it on a napkin and smashed it until it was really fine (it may take a while) and then i put it into my empty id bare minerals container and used it as a mineral foundatioin.








GOOD LUCK!!!
Just don't use water like the first gal told ya, because it will harbor bacteria. I know what I'm talking about. I'm afraid there's not a good way to use it anymore other than make it ';loose'; and wear it with a kabuki brush. You know ';swirl tap off the excess and buff on the face';
You could always finish breaking up and grind the powder into a loose powder. Use with a brush. It just won't travel conveniently like your compact did.
You can chop the whole thing up and use it as loose powder.
Never drop your make up! Some people claim to know how to fix it, but it's never the same. I'm sorry, but you should just buy a new compact.
add a little water to it and press it all back together again and 2morrow it should be working fine =)

No comments:

Post a Comment